May 9th, 2014 Irvine, CA- Yesterday we launched our new mobile website to accompany the already effortless process of trading in your devices from a desktop computer.
The new mobile website is streamlined to provide a faster, more enjoyable experience with one-click access to the pages you need the most and easier navigating on your phone or tablet. It also features a new ‘locked or unlocked’ tab that you can toggle when viewing quote prices to see how much you could get for your phone if it was unlocked. We believe this will greatly enhance the experience of those customers who need to get a quote on the go!
The new iOS7 has been creating some problems with selling unused
iPhones, iPods, and iPads. When you add your Apple ID when activating
your iPhone, it automatically sets up the “Find My Phone” feature. This is a problem
because when you erase your device, it still locks it to your Apple ID,
therefore preventing others from being able to access your device.
We can not buy these Apple ID locked devices and would only be
able to quote you for parts condition.
Here are some ways to remove your Apple ID completely and
get the most for your device:
1. If you are currently in possession of your device,
simply go to settings
then go to iCloud
enter your iCloud password and then turn off “Find My iPhone”.
2. If the phone is already erased and you are prompted with this screen,
Simply enter your Apple ID and remove the device from your account.
3. If you have already sent your device to us it can still be removed from your account by
signing into your iCloud account at https://www.icloud.com/#find
From there you simply need to select the device from the “Find My Phone”
device list by clicking “All Devices”, selecting the device, erase the device, then
click “Remove from account”.
The announcement of the iPhone 5S and 5C is due to arrive September 10 and the device release September 20. In anticipation of the upcoming date- customers want to know about trade-ins, especially selling their current iPhone in advance to have more money for the new iPhone release. There are great outlets to turn to in order to sell your iPhone from models iPhone 2G to iPhone 5.
1. From cracked screens to mint condition, Next Worth is the top dog in the race to sell your phones. The site is easily customized- you simply select your model, confirm the condition and away you go. Does your iPhone 4S power on and has a intact screen? $197 is your offer.
2. Have an iPhone 5 in good condition from AT&T or unlocked? You can earn a whopping $305 in cash from Gazelle. The website allows users to review their models and carrier to determine the cash out to you.
3. Have an iPhone 4 Sprint phone in okay condition? Hello Totem will be willing to pay you $45 for the phone. If your Verizon iPhone 4S 32GB is in perfect shape, the resale digital market will pay you $180 for your phone.
4. Some cash is better than no cash for some! Elegreen will be willing to review your iPhone 3GS in good condition for $12. While not much, some outlets will not offer any funds for it. Elegreen also has a notice on their site advising the resale value will be decreased upon the iPhone 5S/5C release. Which means to one needs to get moving!
see more at:
Happy 2013 everyone! Welcome to eleGreen’s blog, our own spot for thoughts and sharing tips. Here we will address the issues customers are most concerned with. If you are seeking an answer for a question, we hope you can find it here. Please share your comments, suggestions, or questions.